Employee Health and Wellbeing Mental Health – What To Look For To Make Sure Your Team Is Okay! – 19th May 2021
The most common situations that cause well-being and mental health issues, for workers, are wide reaching and even more likely in today’s uncertain times. Employers have a duty of care to their staff so make sure to look out for indications of the following:
- Loneliness and Isolation – Is the worker home alone?
- Anxiety, Stress and Pressure – Caused by work or reactions to Covid 19
- Depression – Caused by the world crisis or their personal situation
- Distractions – Are they struggling to focus
- Being jealous of people on Furlough leave – From those having to work feeling a sense of unfairness
More to come tomorrow. For advice and guidance contact: