Employee Health and Wellbeing Helping take care of your employees – 20th May 2020
Here are a few signs for employers to think about for the wellbeing of their workers
- Not having a ‘work’ area set up – eg trying to work with laptop on the bed
- Lack of contact – with friends, family or colleagues
- Manager isn’t a ‘people person’ – it isn’t easy to remotely lead teams and needs new skills in many
- Guilt – not feeling stressed enough, enjoying working from home. This is the balance between having to achieve something professional from a place of comfort and rest (home)
- Social anxiety – will people think I’m really working?
- Being more self-conscious about how you come across – being on a screen is more stressful than being face to face
- Fear of the future – will I have to go back sooner than I like?
Remember mental health problems aren’t visible. For advice and guidance contact www.spotlighthr.co.uk